Wednesday, June 30, 2010

alice + olivia = L O V E

So I'm done school, just finished my internship and I have no job. This could not be the WORST time for me to shop (or dream of shopping).

And yet, I'm dying to own a dress from alice + olivia. No, I don't have an event to wear it to. And no, I don't often wear dresses. But I'm head-over-heels in love with this brand.



Cool in Neutral






Sexy in Black

Annie Front Zip Leather Bustier Dress


Pretty in Nude

And the creme de la creme: Gorgeous in Glitter





But for those who, like me, cannot yet afford an alice + olivia masterpiece don't fret. You can get your fix at M.A.C starting July 8th. M.A.C's U.S. stores will feature the alice + olivia makeup collection.


Here's a preview of the collection's dazzleglass trio: Later, If It Sparkles and Partylicious. The collection also features eyeshadow pigments and nail polish.










M.A.C photos: productgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment