Thursday, July 15, 2010

EXCUSE ME, YOUR BRA IS SHOWING


.....and I don't mind.

One of the newest fashion trends this summer season (and soon to be fall season) seems to be the black bra.

With drapey shirts, burn-out tee's , and low-cut vests, girls everywhere are showing their LBB (that's little black bra).

I'm actually liking this trend more and more. It's sexy without trying too hard and comfortable, yet chic. Whether your bra is visible through your top in the front or on the side is up to you. Not that I would wear this to the office or anything, but during the weekends this is the perfect look. Pair it with some high-heels for a night on the town or with some converse sneakers while shopping.

Now I'm not sure if I'd wear this look with a dress but who knows, it could work ;)

image: Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment