Monday, July 5, 2010

MOODY MONDAYS

I know the week just started, but I'm so excited for it to be over. Come this Friday, MONTREAL!!!!!!!!!!




It's been booked. I'm going to spend the weekend in one of Canada's most beautiful and cultural cities. We're leaving Friday and returing on Sunday, so be prepared for next Monday's post. I'm so excited! This will be my first trip there (well, anywhere to be honest). Let's hope the weather's nice :)






They say you can judge the rest of your week with how you spent your Monday. I hope your Monday was filled with lots of love and laughter to make your Tuesday through Sunday just the same ;)


images: Tourism Montreal, Organizational Communication Division




UPDATE July 8th: Unfortunately, the plans were cancelled last-minute :( I can't be too sad about it though because it was mostly my doing. Hopefully, this summer will bring me to another destination I can share with you. Until then, we can look at these pictures and imagine how my trip would have turned out......

No comments:

Post a Comment