Sunday, August 29, 2010

FOLLOWING: KATRINA AND KARENA


Let's just say, I've been obsessed with Katrina Hodgson and Karena Dawn for a while now.

One of the the things I've been doing all summer is read Tone It Up! - a fitness and healthy
lifestyle blog that was created by Katrina and Karena (fitness and nutrition professionals who also happen to be best friends). Now I'm not a crazy fitness individual....I'm not even sure when the last time I worked out was! But I do try to eat as healthy as possible most of the time, and following Katrina and Karena has made eating healthy more FUN.

What got me hooked to this blog were Katrina and Karena's online personas. I came across these two dynamic and interesting women on (can you guess) Youtube. I think they're relatable, fun show just the right amount of quirky to keep you wanting more.



Check out the Tone It Up blog or subscribe to them on Youtube :)










No comments:

Post a Comment