Monday, August 23, 2010

MOODY MONDAYS


Today could not have started any better. MY SHOES THAT I HAVE BEEN COVETING FOR ALMOST A YEAR BUT LOST THE CHANCE TO BUY BECAUSE I TOOK TOO LONG TO MAKE A MOVE WHICH MADE ME DEPRESSED UP UNTIL NOW FINALLY CAME!!!!!

Yup, that's right. my black, Riley Satin Pump platforms from Bebe are here. And I could not be happier. Take a look.
(sorry for the poor photo. I took it on my phone)
I've been dying to own these shoes since last Christmas when I saw them on Bebe's website. As I've said in past posts (particularly here in Wishing We Had Another Chance), I usually miss opportunities to buy shoes I desperately want because I take too long to make a decision. I thought I lost the chance to own these Riley pumps, but as luck would have it, they showed up again online.
I guess some wishes do come true.
If you're like me and love online shoe shopping, you definitely won't be disappointed after searching Bebe's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment