Saturday, August 14, 2010

CHEAP CHIC

I think this is the time for many of us to let our inner shopping-savvy siren scream. Did you scream? Because this next bit of news might interest you.


I recently came across Editor's Closet for the first time today and could not believe I've gone so long without knowing it's existance. I will not let the same thing happen to you, so I decided to share it's magnificance with those NOT in the know.


For those that don't know, Editor's Closet is like Rue La La in the States - they sell designer apparel and accessories at a fraction of the cost but unlike the latter, Canadians can actually benefit from the savings that Editor's Closet offers (it's about time, right?). It's basically a treasure chest for online shoppers. You can find anything from Stella McCartney to Fendi, but you have to act fast. Sales are exclusive to members only and are open for 48 hours.





image: Editor's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment