Monday, July 19, 2010

HAIR TO THE RESCUE

I have never been one who could style hair very well. Usually, I keep it simple. On a regular, day-to-day basis, it's left naturally curly with some leave-in conditioner and de-frizz products. When I go out, I straighten (using the same products). That's the extent of my hair ritual. Teasing doesn't work out for me and waves usually look crimped. When I want drama, I go to the hair salon for professional help.


I always marvel at girls who can easily style their hair, which is why I gravitate towards magazines and blogs that offer help for hair-illiterate girls like me. Refinery29 offers simple instructions on how to create this season's trend in waves, ponytails and teasing with tools and products found in any drugstore or beauty supply store.


Obviously, practice makes perfect but hopefully, these helpful hints will move me from a hair distaster to a hair master.....Ok, maybe I'm reaching for the stars here, but a girl can dream, right?



images: Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment